Since 2010 we are part of the OHB group. With more than 2400 employees in Germany, France, Italy, the UK, Belgium, Luxemburg & Sweden, OHB is one of the top players in the European Space technology industry.
At Antwerp Space you will be working on exciting and innovative technological projects and frequently exploring new terrain.
Let us see what you are capable of and be part of the action when we develop the next generation satellite communication systems.
For immediate commencement of employment for our site in Antwerp, we are looking for an:
• Schematic design and PCB layout compliant to ECSS standards.
• Creation of the production data-set.
• Maintenance of the component database.
• Supervision components lab.
• Prepare data for thermal, mechanical and electrical analysis.
• Test and failure analysis of returned products.
• Participate to test campaigns.
• Degree in Electrical Engineering.
• Principle understanding of electronics (digital, analog,RF)
• Experience with Cadence/Allegro is a plus
• Accurate and well organized way of working.
• Quality mindset.
• Enjoy teamwork
• Ability to work effectively and independently
• Occasional business trips mean a welcome change from your daily work
• Enthusiastic for the space adventure
• Fluency in spoken and written English
We are awaiting your application and cv : HRM@Antwerpspace.be
Info over de werkgever
Antwerp Space NV
Postcode - Stad
Antwerp Space is a leading company in Belgium, active in the field of satellite communications. It is part of OHB SE, a European Space and Technology group that currently employs over 2400 people.
Antwerp Space’s core business is in the delivery of satellite communication solutions and products for scientific, exploration and telecommunication missions, as well as their ground segment extension with products and systems. Antwerp Space operates both on the commercial and institutional markets, supporting space agency programmes, as well as industrial company projects worldwide. The company activities have been located in Antwerp since 1962, when it was founded as part of Bell Telephone.
We employ over 60 highly skilled engineers and PhDs from all over the world!